14 August 2015

They Are Killing Us With Chemtrails In Switzerland!!!! (Stunning Pictures)

I live in the Valais in Switzerland, a once beautiful area with breathtaking views, once boasting over 300 sunny blue skies a year. This was due to the fact that we are surrounded by the Alps which create a natural block to the passage of clouds. Unfortunately this is a thing of the past. We are lucky if we have 50 full blue skies a year now. In any event I have counted no less than 300 days of chemtrail spraying within the last year alone and have photo graphic evidence of each day of spraying since August 2011!

BEFORE:
Blue sky


AFTER:
















How many engines do you count? and how many trails? (not my photo)


I have over 15’000 photos that I’ve taken since I “discovered” chemtrails…
My 1st chemtrail photo: August 2011
1st Chemtrail photo

Over the years I have made certain observations, some that I have never seen described before…for example I noticed one day two planes flying side by side ejecting different color aerosols out the back. I summized that the two chemicals emitted where being mixed in situ. I have dozens of photos showing this. Here are just a few…
Notice that one plume is white as snow and the other pink!
Any courageous whistleblowers willing to let us in on what this crap is?













I also have dozens of NIGHT spraying photos:
Night chemtrail spraying





And my favorite… proof POSITIVE that chemtrails have nothing to do with altitude. These two planes are at exactly the same altitude flying side by side! I also have many examples of this.
two planes...1 chemtrail

Last but not least… in June I had rainwater that accumulated on my jacuzzi cover analyzed and guess what I found…among other things 38mg/liter of aluminium…that is 38’000 microgram/liter!!! Normal acceptable amounts found in rainwater are between 10 and 1200 micrograms!!!! YOU DO THE MATH!
And there should be ABSOLUTLY NO  Barium (440ug/l) or Strontium (260ug/l)!



I will be submitting much more info soon.
Also view my friend Matthias Hanckes trailer for his almost finished documentary on Chemtrails,

“Overcast”


Also see this AMAZING documentary by the italiens called
“Chemtrails, the secret war”




Thank you…please share far and wide
  Wer die Wahrheit sucht, darf nicht erschrecken, wenn er sie findet.




 Wer nach Erkenntnis strebt, darf sich vor keinem Wissen verschließen; es gilt, alles zu prüfen
 Wer nach Erkenntnis strebt, darf sich vor keinem Wissen verschließen; es gilt, alles zu prüfen

 

ANSORDE-PETJAMA © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner